Sunday, November 14, 2010

Жизнь в Миссионерском центре...

life at the missionary center...

our students
 

Since September I am studing at the missionary school in Odessa. This school was founded by International Messengers Mission. I study with students from Poland(Simon, Edzia, Silvija), Romania (Vali), Ukraine (Dima, Anton,Sergej, Anja). 
Adja and me



Each of us wants minister God!
We have really good teachers thanks to whom we achieve good knowledge for our future ministry.



our teachers Mike and Dave













Susanna and me







 We also have a great opportunity to communicate with acting missionaries. One of them is Susanna – she is a German missionary in Odessa. 
We had classes on Systematic Theology, spiritual disciplines, Biblical financial principles, family and marriage, spiritual gifts, missionary course “Kairos”.
director Mark












My ministry in Odessa is focused on helping one Christian family which adopted some children from orphanage. Most of them are behind in school program. I teach some of them to write and read.
My studies at the missionary school inspires so much that I want to inspire others. I had a good oportunity to do that at the Donetsk Christian University where I spent several hours talking with my friends.
in Donetsk
God has answered those prayer requests which I mentioned in my previous blog letter. My God is a living God and He is ready to answer our needs.








  

I ask you to pray for:
  • my future ministry in Yamal;
  • raising funds for this ministry;
  • my spiritual growth;


No comments:

Post a Comment